"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Friday 9 December 2016

Missed Race

Hi Everyone!

We had to skip our race last weekend because our one dog got really sick and had to be taken to the vet on Sunday morning. When I woke on Sunday morning I thought he was dead already, but luckily we still got him to the vet in time to be saved. It looks like he ate something poisonous or got poison into his system in some way...?

Very sick doggy...

Chewy is about 99% himself again now and luckily there is another race this weekend. Anette and I will both line up for the 60km Powerade Christmas Challenge. Report to follow next week.

Almost 100% and my alarm clock again in the morning!

Have a super weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow that's scary, glad he's ok!!

Mark said...

Glad he's ok!!