"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Thursday 16 January 2014

Back from a wonderful trip.

Hi Everyone! We are back from Mauritius after a wonderful trip. I decided to do the "unplug from technology" thing while there and it was wonderful.

I will post full reports with lots of photos but for now here is a quick summary.

From the time we took off from Johannesburg...


To landing in Mauritius...


To my first road run...


and my first trail/beach run...


Awesome beaches and ocean!






Wonderful swim!

To taking off from Mauritius...


and landing in Johannesburg again...


WE HAD A BLAST!!!


13 comments:

One Crazy Penguin said...

Words cannot convey the amount of jealousy that I have. Glad you had an awesome trip :)

Kate Geisen said...

It looks AMAZING. Welcome back!!

Giorgio said...

What a wonderful beach!
Il seems you and your family had a great time in that special part of the world.

Char said...

It looks amazing. All those spectacular colours!! I'm glad you had such a great trip.

Jill said...

Wow!!!!!!!!

coach dion said...

Great place for a training camp...

ajh said...

It looks incredible! Glad you had such a great trip.

Michael said...

You have NO idea how insanely jealous I am right now. I'm sitting here in my house with 30 mph winds and wind chills just below zero...just dreaming of being on a beach!

That looks so beautiful! I go to Cozumel in Feb....can't wait!

KovasP said...

Looks like a great trip, love the colors in the water.

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Not a fan of the beach here, but I gotta admit, those pictures are beautiful!

Karien P. said...

Looks amazing! Can't wait to read the details of your runs!

Robin said...

Looks spectacular!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous! Glad you had a fun vacation!