"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Sick again!


I've really had some bad luck with getting sick the past few months. First I had flu and bronchitis which messed up my Otter run and now I've had a stomach bug to put some more screws into my training. I really hate this!


I’m running a trail race on Sunday and really hope I get over this bug properly before then. I really need to run a nice and enjoyable race. The end of 2013 is getting close and I would love to do a few more good races. I also need to finish the year in good shape for the first part of 2014. I hope to do a few tough races next year while being in great shape.



So bugs and germs and whatever else…please stay away!!!

11 comments:

misszippy said...

Sorry Johann! I think some years are just like that, unfortunately. I hope you are all better in time for the race!

Raina said...

Bummer!! Get better, Johann. I wish you the best on your race this weekend.

Karien P. said...

You must be so frustrated by now...! Wishing you a full recovery before the weekend's race.

KovasP said...

Strange it's happening going into warmer weather - I always think of those ailments in the fall and winter. Heal quickly!

Kate Geisen said...

Man, you've had some bad luck with getting sick. Time to get an isolation bubble! :) Hope you're all over this quickly.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Have a speedy recovery!

One Crazy Penguin said...

Oh no! Sending healing vibes your way!

Char said...

I think you've had more than your fair share of bugs this year. Hope you're feeling lots better by the weekend.

ajh said...

I am behind on blogs but saw on FB that you are feeling somewhat better. GOOD!

Jerry Smallwood said...

uurgh, sounds horrible. Get well soon

Black Knight said...

I am very sorry, I hope that tomorrow you can run your race. However in Italy, just now, there is an epidemic of stomach flu.