"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Some Elephants and a Stage Trail Race


We are not many running bloggers in South Africa and that goes for the rest of Africa as well. I know one of the things I love most about the blog world is seeing and learning things from other parts of the world. I think I'm correct when I say all bloggers are like that. We love to share and enjoy what others share.

So I hope you enjoy these photos from South Africa. They were taken at Glen Afric during the yearend function of my company last week.

Close encounter.

I loved touching "Three" the mother.

"Three" in the water.

Mother with her two daughters.

Fun in the water!

Let me tell you...

I’m getting ready for this weekend’s Sabie X Trail Race. This stage race takes place in Sabie, Mpumalanga. It is a 2 day, 3 stage race.


Sunday morning 16km, Sunday evening 11km, Monday morning 18km = total 45km.

Sabie is a beautiful town in the Eastern Lowveld of South Africa in the province of Mpumalanga. There are numerous waterfalls in the area. I think I can look forward to another beautiful race I can share with you all.




The beautiful town of Sabie.

Did you know Blog is the short for Weblog? I didn't!

Happy running everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]Cofamox en ligne
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline pour toux grasse
[/url] clamoxyl nourrisson
amoxicilline diarrhГ©e bebe
acheter Fluidixine en ligne