"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Comrades Entries - 15000



So the entries for previous Comrades runners have reached the 15000 mark 4 days before the closing date. This is quite remarkable and I’m sure the 5000 places for novices will fill up very quickly. I’m glad I entered early as I’m sure there must be a lot of very disappointed runners out there who didn’t get an entry. If you are a novice planning to run next year, make sure you enter early to avoid disappointment. Remember, 1 November entries for novices will start!

I’m sure we can now look forward to a race with 20000 entries. I think there will be about 18000 starters in the end. It’s still a long time away (214 days) and one can’t really be sure that you’ll be there yet. Well, I’m training hard and so far everything is looking good. At the moment I’m 100% certain I’ll be there on 30 May 2010.

No comments: